TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the aaenergyterminal.com (hereinafter will be callded as "Site").
The term ‘AA ENERGY TERMINAL’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘AA’ refers to the owner of the Site whose registered office is GMK Bulvarı 128/C 06430 Maltepe ANKARA/TURKEY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of Site.
1.Acceptance of Terms
- The services Site provides to you are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (‘TAC’). We reserve the right to update the TAC at any time without notice to you. The most up-do-date version of the TAC can be reviewed by clicking on the "Terms and Conditions" of Site.
2. Intellectual Property
- This Site is owned and operated by Anadolu Agency and/or its affiliates (collectively, "AA"). All of the content elements displayed and/or downloadable on this Site, including photographic images, graphic images, text, captions, video, audio-visual files, digital files and software (collectively, the "Content"), and all of the features of this Site, including this Site's designs, trade dress, logos, pages, audio and/or video material, text, data, information, software, data compilations, digital downloads, icons, html code, xml code and products or services obtained from this Site (together with the Content, collectively, the "Site Elements") is the exclusive property of AA or its licensors. The Site Elements are protected by national and international laws, including copyright, trademark, trade dress and other intellectual property laws. Any content accessed or downloaded by you (whether or not such access or download was authorized) transfers no right, title or interest in or to such Content or any intellectual property rights therein. All right, title and interest in and to such Content shall remain the exclusive property of AA and/or its licensors. No Content may be used, copied, displayed, transmitted or otherwise exploited via any means except as expressly permitted herein. AA hereby expressly reserves all rights in relation to the Site and Site Elements not expressly granted herein.
- For the protection of AA and its licensors, Content may use electronic measures to protect this Site and the Site Elements. You agree not to, nor attempt to, disable or interfere with any such measures. Any circumvention or interference with such measures may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- You may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any materials from the Site ("Materials") for your personal reference, provided that you do not:edit or remove any copyright and other proprietary notices on such Materials (i.e. those notices acknowledging the source and our ownership of the information);modify the paper or digital copies of such Materials in any way;or use any illustrations, graphics, photographs, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text. You do not remove or cause to be removed any copyright, trademark, watermark or other proprietary notices or visual marks or logos from the Content. You may not archive or retain any Content without the express prior written consent of AA.
3. Use of the Site
- This Site and Site Elements are intended solely for users of the Site. Any and all access to this Site is provided to you at AA's sole discretion. You agree that AA shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to this Site. AA reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of or access to the Site (or any portion of the Site) at any time and without notice or liability.
- You may not (i) deep link or employ software or any automatic device, technology or algorithm, to "crawl", "scrape", search or monitor this Site and/or retrieve or copy Content or related information; (ii) violate the mechanical restrictions of this Site, or bypass other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site or Site Elements by hacking or other means; (iii) copy, redirect, or exploit this Site or any Site Elements; (iv) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this Site or of the network supporting this Site, or seek information on visitors to this Site or personal information of AA’s customers; (v) use or upload to this Site any device, software or routine that would interfere with the proper functioning of this Site, or any transaction conducted via this Site; (vi) copy, modify, or display AA’s name, logo, trademarks or service marks, text, or graphic images in any way, or include AA’s names or trademarks or service marks or any AA executive's name, or any variation of any of the foregoing, as a meta-tag, hidden textual element, or any other indicator that may create an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement; (vii) use devices (including software) that are designed to provide repeated automated access to this Site, other than those made generally available by AA, or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network related in any way to this Site, without proper authorization from or by AA; (viii) engage in any unlawful or illegal activities in connection with the use of this Site; or (ix) frame this Site or Site Elements using "framing" or any other similar technology.
4. Access and Registration
- Access to the Site and/or Apps is permitted on a temporary basis and AA reserves the right to suspend, withdraw or amend the Site and/or Apps (in whole or in part) without notice. AA will not be liable if for any reason either the Site or the Apps is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You may access the Site requiring a user to login by becoming a registered user of the Site. We may also offer a trial period of access.
- If you are allocated a username, password and/or any other piece of information as part of the user registration procedures for the Site (the "Access Details"), you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person.You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect or become aware that any Access Details have become known to or used by any person other than you.
- AA may suspend, invalidate or terminate any Access Details, whether chosen by you or allocated by AA, at any time, where AA has reason to suspect that you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- From time to time, AA may restrict access to some, or all, of the Site, to registered users only. We may vary the content available to registered users depending on the device(s) used to access the Site.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection comply with these Terms and Conditions.
5. Personal Information
6. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You may not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of the Site, any equipment or network on which the Site is stored, any software used in the provision of the Site, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third-party.You must not attack the Site through a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- AA will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material available on them, or on any Site linked to or accessible through the Site.
- You may link to the Site's home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and does not damage AA's reputation or take advantage of it. However, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association with or approval or endorsement from AA where none exists.
- The Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. AA reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Where the Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third-parties, these links are provided for your information only. AA has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility or liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- In the course of using this Site, You may receive certain pricing, technical, marketing or other confidential information. "Confidential information" includes any information that is either designated as confidential by AA or that, under the circumstances surrounding its disclosure, a reasonable person would conclude is confidential. You acknowledge that such confidential information constitutes valuable trade secrets of AA and is proprietary to AA. You agree that you will maintain the confidentiality of all such confidential information and that you shall not use or disclose such confidential information without the prior written consent of AA.
- These Terms and Conditions may be changed or updated at any time by amendments to this page. You must check these Terms and Conditions each time you access or use the Site in order to take notice of any changes made. By accessing or using the Site, you are bound by the version of the Terms and Conditions appearing on the Site. If you do not agree to the current version of the Terms and Conditions, you must cease all use of the Site immediately.
- Even if this TAC is terminated in anyway, this article shall be remain in force for ten (10) more years after the termination of the agreement.
9. Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
- The site and the sıte elements are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, AA expressly disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind with respect to the Site, the Site Elements and any other products or services available on or through this Site, whether, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any and all warranties (1) of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; (2) of non-infringement and title; (3) that any use of the Site will be free from any interruptions, delays, inaccuracies, server down-time, errors or omissions; (4) that the Site will be secure, or free of viruses, worms or other harmful components; (5) that the Site and/or the Site elements will satisfy your requirements or expectations; and (6) that information, data or materials presented or displayed on this Site are correct, accurate or reliable.
- Under no circumstances shall AA or its directors, officers, employees, partners, licensors, agents or other representatives, be liable for damages of any kind, whether direct, indirect, compensatory, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental or punitive, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, revenue, income, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses or damages arising out of or related to your use of the site or the site elements. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repairs arising from use of the site.
- Although AA endeavors to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the content, AA disclaims all representations and warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of the Content or any data or metadata appurtenant thereof. You assume all risk and responsibility relying on such information. AA also disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of any search feature provided by this Site and/or any search results.
- This Site may from time to time contain links or pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. These links do not imply endorsement by AA of the products or services offered by such third party internet sites. AA does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and AA expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied. You hereby waive any and all claims against AA regarding the inclusion of links to third party internet sites or the use thereof.
- The users/visitors of Site shall not transfer this TAC to third parties, its rights arising from this TAC shall not be used with through the third parties and shall not be let third parties to use these rights. Any attempt to assign this TAC or any part of it to the third parties shall be absolutely invalid.
- AA shall transfer this TAC at will, without any notice, completely or partially.
- AA shall reserve the right of termination of the TAC unilaterally if user/visitor violates this provision.
11. Suspension and Termination
- If AA determines, in its sole discretion, that you have breached these Terms and Conditions, AA may take such action as it deems appropriate, including the immediate, temporary or permanent suspension or termination of your right to use the Site.
- AA excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions. The responses described above are not limited, and AA may take any other action it reasonably deems appropriate.
12. Force Majeure
AA shall not have any responsibility to fulfill lately or non-performance of its obligations situated in TAC because of the force majeure legally. In the case of like this situations, AA shall not have any liability to pay compensation. Besides that, AA shall not be deemed to be in default or non-performance or delay.
13. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising from, or related to, access to and/or use of the Site, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Turkey. The Turkish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim, although AA retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
14. Your Concerns
If you have any queries or concerns relating to material which appears on the Site or you wish to make use of material on the Site other than as permitted above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions last updated on: 10 September 2014